We are looking to add agents to our dynamic call center department. This is an immediate opening. Our Call Center handles the majority of inbound and outbound calls for all of our 13 dental locations. We have a very high volume and dynamic department that is looking for a candidate with great customer service background, a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Our Call Center is the first interaction that all of our patients have when deciding upon our company and we take a lot of pride in the fantastic experience provided to both old and new patients. The candidate we are seeking must be able to multitask, be driven, punctual and show a true desire to help all of our patients.
This position is full time and the hourly rate ranges from $10 – $14 based on experience + bonus. All candidates must be available/willing to work 1 late night per week and have weekend availability (Saturdays).
Average Daily Tasks:
– Inbound and Outbound Call Volume
– Scheduling and Rescheduling patients for all of our locations
– Researching online appointment requests
– Discussing basic treatment recommendations
– Active Daily Outreach for patients
– Accurate Information gathering and processing
– Communication between Call Center Agents, Office Locations, Insurance Companies and patients. Dentrix knowledge requested / Dental Software knowledge needed
Bilingual Agents are a bonus but not required.
Benefits after 90 day period:
(2) Paid Sick Days after one year
Paid Holidays after one year
One Week Paid Vacation after one year
Two Weeks Paid Vacation after two years
Three Weeks Paid Vacation after five years
Four Weeks Paid Vacation after ten years
Monday – Friday
8:30 -4:00 pm
Training will last 4 weeks but can be extended if needed.
Shift to be determine. Changes in shift may happen to help accommodate department changes, vacation coverage etc.